The production of bus shelters seems to be a simple matter, but there is a lot of knowledge in it. The price of bus shelters has a lot of content and things that need to be emphasized. The price of bus shelters cannot be determined casually. Below, Manufacturers of shelters brought to know what factors affect the production price of shelters.
You must pay attention to the reasonableness of the quotation of the shelter, and control the price range, and avoid too high or too low, so as not to arouse everyone’s opinion. This is a very important point. There are some disputes across the country due to price issues. It is also a common phenomenon. The bus shelter is actually a kind of public product. If it is too high, it will cause dissatisfaction among residents. Therefore, it is very important for buyers to control it within a certain range.
Since there are many types of shelters, such as 4 meters, 5 meters, 8 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters, 16 meters, 20 meters, etc., linear installation and harbor installation can be adopted when combining, which also requires Installers and purchasers make overall arrangements when making decisions, and screen and arrange between various combinations so that they can be presented in the best plan. This is a very important consideration in the face of multiple prices. The price difference caused by the size and specification of the shelter is an important reason for the difference in the quotation of the shelter. Therefore, the difference in the price of the shelter and the diversity of the combination will appear.
Formally because of the above reasons, many factors should be considered when choosing different shelters. The most reasonable and effective way is to ensure that the selected bus stop is suitable for the actual conditions and standards of the local city and the actual humanistic features. The presentation of the solution is the reflection of the wisdom of buyers and designers, which is very important and necessary for any city.
It can be seen from this that there are many reasons behind the simple production price of shelters. In general, the price of shelters should be combined with the actual local conditions, including practical efficiency and various performance requirements, beautiful, Clearly and comprehensively consider the requirements, in order to finally give a suitable quotation, not too much than expected, it is unreasonable to be too high to bear.
The bus stop is a public facility specially built for the city's waiting citizens. It provides people with waiting places and provides convenience for the citizens' shelters. Due to the increasing development of urban public transportation, the bus stop has developed into an indispensable part of the city In part, the beautifully designed bus station platform has also become a beautiful landscape in the city. So, what should we pay attention to when designing the shelter? The following shelter manufacturers will introduce you to the seven essential requirements for the design of the shelter .
Seven essential requirements for shelter design.
1. Stop sign: the way of reminding train information, the indication of the driving direction of the car, the clear display of the station name on the stop sign, the special marking of this station on the route of each bus, the arrangement order of different train information prompts, etc. .
2. Waiting: Basic function, clarify where the passengers get on and off.
3. Shelter: Provide shelter for passengers in severe weather such as rain, hail, snow, thunder, and wind.
4. Lighting: In bad weather and at night, ordinary platforms can only be used normally under light conditions. Sometimes they can help beautify the urban environment.
5. Convenient queuing: facilities like guardrails, accurate markings on boarding, etc., assist passengers in boarding and boarding, and improve the efficiency and service level of boarding and boarding.
6. Rest: When the number of bus passengers is large and frequent, some passengers will feel tired, providing a light-resting environment for passengers.
7. Trash can: The waste produced by passengers when the mobile phone is waiting must not only damage the waiting environment but also protect the environment.
The design requirements of bus shelters have the above points. With the development of technology and social progress, the functions of the shelters are increasing, serving passengers more humanely, and becoming a good appearance of a city.